- Castor oil is best to enrich your scalp.
- It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential for healthier and fuller hair, promotes hair growth, and give your hair natural shine.
- When massaged on the scalp, Cator oil helps to promote blood circulation which can help you with hair fall, and also a good champi can help you relieve stress.
- It creates a healthier environment for your scalp.
- It can smoothen your skin and induce softness.
- Can help restore uneven skin tones.
- The fatty acids in castor oil promote the generation of healthy skin tissue.
Since it’s a thick oil, you can mix it with any carrier oil to make it easier to wash out.
You can use this oil for a pre poo head massage or for oil cleansing on your face or body.
Traditionally people also apply it to lashes and brows to promote growth.
There are no reviews yet.