Benefits of guava Rinse
- The anti-inflammatory properties of guava help reduce active acne.
- helps with back spots and blackheads.
- These leaves can be grinded also and use the powder for face pack.
- combats hair fall
- helps with dandruff
- hair looks stronger
- It improves dandruff and dry, flaky scalp conditions.
How to prepare?
Bring 300ml of water to a boil.
Add 5-6 leaves to the hot water. Alternatively, place the leaves in a tea infuser and steep them for 5–10 minutes.
Strain the guava leaves from the hot water using a mesh strainer with small holes, or remove them from the tea infuser. You can discard the used leaves or use it again.
- pour this hair tea on your hair post shampoo, leave it for 5 min
- rinse out with plain water.
- wash your face with this tea.
- use it with aloe gel or other powders to make a potent hair or face mask.
There are no reviews yet.