Benefits of Rosemary Rinse
- The anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary help reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin
- It quickly heals burns and soothes the skin
- It is a very good herb to cure dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and thus encourages hair growth
- It gently cleanses the hair and scalp
- It makes the hair shiny and lustrous
- It improves dandruff and dry, flaky scalp conditions.
How to prepare:
- You get dry rosemary whole leaves.
- To make rosemary rinse or hair tea:
- Bring 300ml of water to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose rosemary leaves to it.
- wash your face with this the hot water. Alternatively, place the leaves in a tea infuser and steep them for 5–10 minutes.
- Strain the rosemary leaves from the hot water using a mesh strainer with small holes, or remove them from the tea infuser. You can discard the used rosemary leaves or use it again.
How to use
- Pour this hair tea on your hair post shampoo, leave it for 5 min
- rinse out with plain water.
- use it with aloe gel or other powders to make a face or hair pack.
There are no reviews yet.