Maati Rosemary rinse | Dried rosemary leaves | Strengthens hair | Works for breakage
We source our dry rosemary leaves from tamil nadu. More farmers are inclined to grow rosemary on boundaries for extra income. The popularity of this herb in hair care is the reason for growth in consumption.
Product you receive is dry Rosemary whole leaves.
Benefits of Rosemary Rinse
Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. In history, Rosemary was used both in culinary and aromatic purposes. The compounds in rosemary tea may also have antimicrobial properties, which may help fight infections. Rosemary leaves are employed in traditional medicine for their antibacterial and wound healing effects. The anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary help reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin
It quickly heals burns and soothes the skin
It is a very good herb to cure dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
It stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and thus encourages hair growth
It gently cleanses the hair and scalp
It makes the hair shiny and lustrous
It improves dandruff and dry, flaky scalp conditions
How to prepare:
- You get dry rosemary whole leaves.
- To make rosemary rinse or hair tea:
- Bring 300ml of water to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose rosemary leaves to it.
- Strain the rosemary leaves from the water using a mesh strainer. You can discard the used rosemary leaves or use it again.
How to use ;
- Pour this hair tea on your hair post shampoo, leave it for 5 min rinse out with plain water.
- use it with aloe gel or other powders to make a face or hair pack.
- make ice cubes of this water and use it for ice packs on the face.
- This herbal water to be used in place of general water to packs to increase the benefit of the same.